CEO interviews leading cannabis entrepreneurs to show cannabis business insights
SAN DIEGO – March 4, 2021 /Canna Newswire/ – CannabizTeam, the world’s biggest cannabis-focused executive search and staffing company, has published the very first period of its cannabis sector tradition, Aim Higher. The podcast is hosted by CannabizTeam CEO Liesl Bernard and includes conversations with motivational leaders and entrepreneurs at the cannabis enterprise. Season 1 of Aim Higher includes 12 incidents researching what it requires to be prosperous from the cannabis market.
“Whether you’re looking for a cannabis endeavor , are seeking to progress on your cannabis profession, or are just enlarging your understanding on the cannabis business, Aim Higher will be right for you,” said Bernard. “We research leaders from throughout the business and cover a vast selection of subjects to be certain our listeners leave a better comprehension of cannabis company and culture. Connecting with all these entrepreneurs who have turned their enthusiasm for cannabis to a profession was really inspiring.”
Guests on Season 1 of The Aim Higher Podcast include:
- Jonathan Small, Green Entrepreneur: The way the Cannabis Industry is headquartered at the Journalism and Podcasting Space
- Codie Sanchez, Entourage Impact Capital: Purchasing, Critical Thinking and Moving in a Crisis
- Casey Georgeson, Saint Jane Beauty: Changing the sterile Beauty Room
- Max Simon, Green Flower Media: Shining Your focus on Opportunity and Education
- Leah Heise, Ascend Wellness: Advocating for Yourself and Your Health
- Vince Ning, Nabis Source: Construction Startups, Implementing Talent and Management Courses
- Dahlia Mertens, Mary Jane Medicinals: The Positive Intentions Behind Mary Jane’s Medicinals
- Shawn Gold, Pilgrim Soul: Utilizing Cannabis to Increase Ability
- Adrian Sedlin, Canndescent: Creating a Cannabis Brand Approachable into some Mainstream writer
- Kaiya Bercow, Utopia: Developing a Product First Brand, Flexibility and Mentorship
- Arian Roman, Alysida Health: Construction trademarks, Education and Trust With All The Client
- Jon Saco, March and Ash: Building a Powerful Team and Sustainable Development
The Aim Greater Podcast gives listeners a chance to sit back and learn more about the heads of powerful cannabis executives. For more information or to tune in to Season 1 in its entirety, see The Aim Higher Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
CannabizTeam is enthusiastic about linking top gift with cannabis professions at the major public and private cannabis businesses. Because 2016, the cannabis industry recruitment company has set tens of thousands of applicants around North America and Europe.
CannabizTeam is the world’s biggest cannabis-focused executive search and staffing company providing services for its leading cannabis, CBD and hemp companies in the USA, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Launched in 2016 by globally acclaimed executive firm Liesl Bernard, CannabizTeam identifies and provides exceptional ability that owns the driveway, skills and cultural match special to every customer and business role. Headquartered in San Diego, CannabizTeam currently has offices in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Miami, Orlando and Santa Rosa, using a Newark place coming soon. Through extensive worldwide reach and unmatched industry associations, CannabizTeam and its own four staffing branches (CT Executive Hunt, CannabizTeam Direct Hire, CannabizTemp along with CT Board Placement) area more than 1,000 applicants per year for customers. Subscribe to your own CannabizTeam newsletter to get weekly updates about the very best candidates at cannabis: www.cannabizteam.com.
# CNW #